Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Saturday, August 21, 2010

God is all you need

God is all You need.

Here are some things I have heard...
If I only had someone...
If I only could get a better job...
If she would just realize...
But, I need it...
But, It's worth it.
But, I know the consequences, and I am willing to pay for them.

2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for LIFE and godliness through our KNOWLEDGE of HIM who called us by his own glory and goodness...

1. God gave you everything.
Not only did Jesus GIVE You everything through HIS LIFE,we now we HAVE everything we need for life. Just by us knowing HIM, we have everything we need.

Peter 2:9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials...


2. God will get you through anything.
There is no trial too big for God. God's word says above that the Lord will rescue us from trials!We may feel like we are at the valley, but know that there is a moutnain top ahead! (Read the whole chapter to get a better picture).

1 Peter 3:8b-9 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promises, as some understand slowness.

3. God may make you wait through something.
This life is short. Waiting- is something that we fully don't understand. Time is of no value to God. God has no time. He is the beginning and the ending of life. So, when we feel like God is taking too long to do something, remember His timing is best. His timing is not slow. He keeps His promises when He says He will never leave us, He will rescue us from trials, He will comfort us, He will forgive us, He will be everything we need!


4. Give God everything
Since God keeps his promises, claim this one! I pray this verse allllll the time.
Matt 6:33 God, I am going to seek You first, your kingdom and righteousness, and I KNOW that all these things will be given to me!
If you feel empty, sad, lonely, upset, angry-KNOW that GOD promises that IF YOU SEEK HIM FIRST, He will bring all these things to pass and give you what you need.

Father, I pray that we would live our lives for YOU. I pray we would understand that Your timing and Your way is a lot better that our timing and our way. Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment