Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All the Single friends out there!

1. Marriage is far more than love! In the right situation, you can fall in love with ANYONE, but a marriage would be a disaster.

2. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy.
It may or may not take time to FIND the right person, but it will take effort to KEEP the right person.

3. You attract what you ARE, not what you WANT. If you want a godly lifemate, you must be one.

4. What we need is patience WHILE we are in the hardship.
Anything good takes time. Marriage is work (from what I hear). It is not like, whenever you get married, everything gets better. It gets different. Again, this is from what I hear! :)

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and he shall STRENGTHEN YOUR HEART. Wait I say on the Lord.

....All this to say, Marriage is NOT bad.I promise I am pro-marriage. BUT, like my friend said, marriage is great when God is in control. God is pro-marriage, but at his time and with the person God has for you. Don't rush. Don't force it. Let Go and Let God take control. YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL. God knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows what we need more than we do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment