Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's wrong with me?

What's wrong with me?

I am sure many of you have asked yourself that question before. Maybe it sounds something like this...

-I can seem to give up this sin. What's wrong with me?
-I didn't get that promotion that I worked so hard for. What's wrong with me?
-I haven't had a date in forever. What's wrong with me?
-My kids don't understand and I don't understand them. What's wrong with me?
-I lost my job. What's wrong with me?
-I feel sad all the time. What's wrong with me?
-My marriage is not as it should be. What's wrong with me?
-My struggles seem to overpower me. I can't get out. What's wrong with me?
- I am still waiting for the right job, right person, right house, right ________.=

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??

Well, I have good news and bad news.

Bad News: There is A LOT wrong with you! You don't have it all together. You do struggle. You are a mess. You can't do everything right.

Good News: EVERYBODY has a lot wrong with them!

Instead of focusing on what is wrong with you, you need to focus on what God has done FOR YOU!

1. You cannot EARN good standing with God. Jesus already paid the price. So, anytime you are beating yourself up for what is wrong with you, STOP! It is not biblical. Conviction is biblical. Guilt is not. No one is perfect.

Romans 8:1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

2. You are NOT condemned. You are redeemed!

Isaiah 52:3 For this is what the Lord says: "You were sold for nothing, and without money you will be redeemed. ....this is absolutely beautiful and so refreshing!! Read it again!

Next time, you start to ask yourself, "What's wrong with me?", STOP! You are made BY God and FOR GOD!! He doesn't make junk. He knows your downfalls AND STILL LOVES YOU!

No one else will love you unconditionally like God will. He will always love You, no matter what you do or don't do. Child, You are Redeemed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment