Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finish Well

I have heard it said " It doesn't matter if you start strong , it matters if you finish well.
I think this applies to every part of our lives."

For example, if you are trying to eat healthy, people don't remember how well you did in the beginning, they remember how you ended up looking at the end.

In a job, your boss may not remember how well you are doing at the beginning, he cares about how long you will be committed and if you will bring success at the company.

Jesus, knows your whole life-after all he planned it. He knows what struggles you will face, what joy's will come your way, what giants you will overcome. Beginning in the race requires energy, ending the race requires motivation to endure.

Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

I know that when we see Jesus, all of us will want Him to say-Well done good and faithful servant.
In order to hear those words, you have to finish well. Remember is doesn't matter if you start strong, it matters if you finish well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we used to call it sticktuitiveness. we are in it for the long run, and I'm glad God is there to help me along

Post a Comment