Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Waiting

Wait on the Lord….

I don’t know about you, but there are times when I have to wait….and wait…and wait…for something. The worst is in traffic, when you want to be somewhere at a certain time and you cannot be there OR or want something at a certain time and you cannot get it.

Yet, when I read Psalm 27:14, Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and he will strengthen your heart, it gives me comfort. Then, when I read Matt 6:33 that says, Seek 1st His Kingdom and His Rightousness, and all these things will be added unto you….it makes me think about how seeking God and waiting happen at the same time. You seek God, chase after Him, persue Him, WHILE you are waiting. God will meet all the needs you have. Just seek Him 1st…and wait. Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carie for the words of spiritual wisdom. That was a great encouragement to me right now for where I am in deputation limbo. Thank you reminding me of the need to just stop and wait on the Lord. He is good all the time.

Steve Martin said...

Great post.

Waiting. Anticipating. Preparing.

That's what the Advent season is all about.

Post a Comment